Nam Tran Ybarra @ October 1, 2010
Memberspeed 2.2- Admin How to Series
- Quick set up steps
- How to set the upgrade page (SITE DESIGN module )
- How to set a special offer ( MEMBER MANAGEMENT module )
- How to send a newsletter to member ( MEMBER MANAGEMENT Module )
- How to set up inbuilt AR plugin
- How to set Aweber/Get Response Auto Responder ( MEMBER MANAGEMENT module )
- How to create a custom template ( SITE DESIGN module )
- How to customize my template ( SITE DESIGN module )
- How to customize my homepage ( SITE DESIGN module )
- How to Monetize Your 404 (ERROR) Page ( Site Design Module )
- How to customize my payment button
- How to backup my data ( MEMBERSPEED CONFIGURATION module )
- How to track my links and site ( SITE DESIGN / LINK TRACKING module)
- How to set affiliate commission ( AFFILIATE plugin )
- How to set up my membership
- How to set up and resend an activation link (welcome message)
- Placing Banners On Your Site Using The Banner Management Module
- How to Setup (Log Out Page Rotator)
- Turning my login page to an Advertising Haven – Earn Money$ ( FEATURED PRODUCT plugin )
Click here to view video
Quick set up steps
If you are outsourcing the task to someone else
1. Decide which module you are going to use for your site.
A. Mouse over all icons to see the descriptions.
B. Go to
MemberSpeed Configuration >>> Edit Module Setting -> Click on Active to In-active the modules, plugins you don’t need now.
2. Go to Admin Management Module >>> Add Admin -> Create an account for the new admin
3. Since your site is work in progress – make sure no one can sign up
before you open – have a new site in progress message or something .
Go to Navigation Module. >>> Manage Link Category -> Edit your Index page
Also temporary Inactive Navigation Module. >>> Manage Link Category -> Join Now link
If you are going to Do It Yourself
1. Go to MemberSpeed Configuration >>> System Variables:-> Set your Paypal, or 2CO to accept payment
2. Go to Member Management Module >>>Membership Manager:-> Set your membership pricing, term, set members� welcome page, ect..
3. Go to Navigation Module. >>> Manage Link Category -> Edit your Index page, add your own content / Add new page, ect.
4. Go to Affiliate Manager >>> Commission Scheme -> Add a commission scheme.
5. Back to Member Management Module >>> Membership Manager-> Assign commission to a membership.
6. Go to Site Design /Page Management Module >>> Template Design -> Modify the template, add your own header, ect.
7. Sign up as a member and test your site!
Live Training Tags: 02.Admin Quick Set Up Guide, quick set up steps
Filed under: 02.Admin Quick Set Up Guide